Friday, November 24, 2017

Tag You're It! #78

Jessica Frost-Ballas is the featured artist on this week's Tag You're It! and here is her inspiration.
It' so soft and pretty in pink.

I heat embossed the stag from CP and inked the tag with Spun Sugar Distress Ink, going heavier around the head.  Instead of snowflakes I added some pink bling that has been in my stash forever.

How are you inspired by Jessica's tag?  The Design Team has some lovely ones to inspire you too. We'd love to see you in the gallery with one of your own.

4 comments:

Loll said...

Such a soft and delicate colour Bobby. Goes to show that the stag can definitely be feminine. Great take on Jessica's tag. I've been absent for a couple of weeks, so just catching up on all I've missed on your blog! xx

Lisa Elton said...

This is lovely and delicate!

Anita in France said...

Soft and so pretty, Bobby ... those delicate antlers on the stag are lovely! Hugs, Anita :)

cm said...

So very lovely! The pink...oh my!
Hugs~c