Sunday, November 5, 2017

Little Red Wagon #418 and 25 Tags of Christmas Day 1

This is my first time at Little Red Wagon but my friend Kate is the host and her choice for the challenge is "Owl About Me".  Now you know I could not pass up a challenge with owls in it.

These cuties are from Winnie and Walter and colored with Zigs.  I thought a little Glossy Accents on the ornaments was called for.

I also have a tag for Tracey's 25 Tags of Christmas challenge.  I saw this tag of Anita's on day one and jumped at the chance to CASE her.

I played with alcohol inks and cut my SSS trees from the resulting panel.  The Noel is from TH cut from foil cs.

I was out shopping today and got some metallic mixative and blending solution so I see more alcohol play in my future. While I was playing I also made my own blending pads from quilt batt.  I knew all those scraps would come in handy some day.

I'm so glad you dropped by.  I hope your weekend went well and you took some time for crafting.

9 comments:

TK said...

Your owls are adorable, and a good interpretation of the challenge. Then there's that wonderful CASE of Anita! Terrific, and I'm loving that sparkly coloration of your trees!

Karen Dunbrook said...

I agree...adorable card, sweet tag. Love when your scraps can be put to good use.
xx Karen

I Card Everyone said...

Sheer delight, Bobby! oh my goodness they never looked more snuggly... whoooo could resist them?!
a darling little CASE of Anita's tag, too... leave it to you to find a use for snippets of cotton batting!
=]

Darnell said...

Beautiful CASlicious card and tag, Bobby! That sweet owl couple all bundled up just makes me so happy!! Hugs, Darnell

Lisa Elton said...

Awww, this is adorable. What a sweet pair they are. Super cute card!

Beverly S. said...

I really like your tag with the trees. Good job using the alcohol ink on the trees too....very pretty! ;)

Anita in France said...

Those little owls are just so sweet, Bobby ... and I love the sense of texture on your trees ... such great depth! Happy to have inspired, my friend ... thanks for the shout out! Hugs, Anita :)

Kate said...

I just love your sweet, cuddling owls!! They're adorable!

I'm so glad you joined the challenge. I was wondering if you would, given the theme!!

cm said...

Your little snuggly, huggy owl couple makes me feel all warm inside; absolutely adorable! Your trio of trees: beautiful! You've done justice to Anita's inspiration, adding your special flair!
Hugs~c