Friday, March 17, 2017

Curtain Call - Fluff

One last card before I'm off on vacation.  You'll see a number of scheduled posts while I'm gone and I will be taking some stamped images and my Zigs so I'll have some things to make when I get home.

This card is for Curtain Call.  I knew I had the right stamp for this and made it in a hurry amongst the packing.


I used Geo Builders from Catherine Pooler and the lightest of the three blue Altenew inks.  The label is from Avery Elle with a sentiment from PTI embossed in silver.  I never use brads any more but the label needed something and these were the exact color, despite what you see on screen, of the bottom ink.


Thanks for dropping by.  Keep on crafting and hopefully I'll be able to comment.  If not I'll see you when I get back.

6 comments:

cm said...

Geometric gorgeous, my friend! As I mentioned in my previous post: enjoy your travels! Taking along some images and your zigs: great idea! Have fun...tons of it!
Hugs~c

Kate said...

So pretty!! The soft tones are gorgeous!!

Enjoy your vacation and time spent colouring.

I'm so glad my card arrived safely! Thanks for being such a kind friend.

Happy Dance said...

Oh my gosh! That stamp is perfect for this challenge!! What a great card! I'll bet this one is a winner for the 'fluff' challenge! Have a great vacation and enjoy every minute!! Bev

Lisa Elton said...

Wonderful take on the inspiration photo! Pretty CAS card. Enjoy your vacation!!

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful take on the inspiration photo, Bobby!

Anita in France said...

A lovely blend of dreamy softness in the colours with that wonderful cool graphic design, Bobby ... this is delicious! Hope you're enjoying a splendid holiday! Hugs, Anita :)